▶ What is the age for a Senior and Child?
Discounted ticket prices are available for children ages 3-12 and for seniors age 60 and older.
▶ Where can I find MPAA movie ratings info?
Information regarding the MPAA movie ratings is at http://www.mpaa.org/film-ratings/
▶ What is Santikos rated R policy?
- As of July 18th, 2014 Santikos’ policy for ticket sales to films rated “R” by the MPAA is as follows:
- Tickets to R-rated films will not be sold to guests under the age of 17
- A guest must be 21 or older to purchase multiple tickets to R-rated films without presenting ID for each ticket purchased
- Children ages 6 and under are not allowed to attend R-rated films at Santikos Theatres
- Santikos employees are trained to check at ticket stands and auditorium doors for picture ID of guests appearing under our age restrictions and may refuse admittance if picture ID cannot be provided
- These admission procedures apply to all tickets purchased via the internet, ticketing kiosks, mobile devices and the box office.
▶ What is needed for a military discount?
We are proud to offer a discount to members of the armed forces. We do ask that you present a valid military ID at the box office. If a ticket is purchased online, a valid ID will be required at the ticket podium
▶What is a pass?
- We have several different types of passes with different restrictions.
- Guest Passes may be exchanged at the box office for a ticket to any film that is not pass restricted. An additional charge is required for premium experiences (IMAX, D-BOX and 3D films.) In addition, Guest Passes are not valid for Concerts and Special Events.
- VIP Passes may be exchanged at the box office for a ticket to any film regardless of any pass restrictions. An additional charge will be required for D-BOX seats. VIP Passes are not valid for Concerts and Special Events unless indicated.
- Rainchecks: May be exchanged at the box office for admission to any film regardless of any pass restrictions and may be used for IMAX, D-BOX and 3D films. Rainchecks are not valid for Concerts and Special Events unless indicated.
▶ When are passes valid?
Some film studios prohibit the use of Guest Passes for the first 14 days of their film’s release. This restriction applies to Guest Passes.
▶ What are the ticket prices?
Ticket prices vary by location. To check prices, select the theatre you wish to attend, find Prices/Policies on the upper left side of the page (above picture of the theatre)
▶ Do you offer discounted tickets for different times or days?
- There are several periods where ticket prices are discounted. Please check your preferred theatre for details. Note that special events may be excluded from these pricing discounts. Premium experiences (IMAX, DBOX and 3D) carry an additional charge.
- Matinee pricing applies to all theatres and is valid for any film starting before 5pm, 7 days a week
- Extravaganza discount pricing applies to the following locations; Embassy, Rialto and Northwest. This is for all shows between 4 and 6pm, 7 days a week
- Early Bird discount pricing applies to the following locations; Silverado IMAX, Mayan Palace. This is for shows starting before 12 noon, 7 days a week
- Senior Day pricing is valid at the Silverado IMAX. On Mondays, Guests age 60+ can enjoy discounted ticket prices.
▶ How far in advance can I buy tickets?
This will vary according to the film. Some films have tickets on sale 4-6 week prior to the opening date. Generally though, tickets for the coming weekend are available by Wednesday morning.
▶ What is the Bijou age restriction policy and why is it different?
The Santikos Bijou caters to a sophisticated adult audience and is an age restricted theatre. Children ages 12 thru 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 12 are not admitted at any time.
▶ How do I buy an online ticket at santikos.com?
Select your preferred theatre, select your film, find your desired showtime, click the showtime link, select the quantity and types of tickets you need, select your preferred seat (for reserved seating locations and showtimes) and check out with a valid credit card. You can print your ticket right then and take it to the ticket taker for entry. Your ticket will also be emailed to you. You can also pick up your ticket at one of our kiosks or at the theatre box office.
▶ How do I pick up or redeem my online ticket?
- Online tickets can be picked up using many different methods.
- Print at home-When you check out at Santikos.com, select Print tickets, Print it and bring it with you to the theatre and take directly to the ticket taker
- Kiosks-Stop by the kiosk, insert the credit card used for your online purchase and your ticket(s) will be issued
- Box office-Visit the box office and present the card used for your online purchase. The attendance will issue your tickets.
▶ What forms of payment do you accept for online tickets?
Currently we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or a debit card that features one of these logos
▶ Can I use a gift card for my online ticket purchase?
Currently we cannot accept any gift cards for online purchases. This feature will be coming soon.
▶ What if I don’t receive my email confirmation?
If you don’t receive your ticket confirmation, please check your spam folder. Ticket can sometimes end up there. If you still don’t have it, you can still visit the theatre and pick up your tickets by visiting the kiosks and inserting the card used for your online transaction or by visiting the theatre box office.
▶ What if I have a question about my online ticket purchase?
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com
▶ Where can I download the mobile app?
- We offer a mobile app to both Apple IOS device users and Android device users
- Download the Apple IOS version at the App store or https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/santikos-premiere/id834520887?mt=8
- Download the Android version of our mobile app at the Play store or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nz.co.vista.android.movie.santikos
▶ How do I buy tickets using the mobile app?
- (Please note that the mobile app is not the same as going to Santikos.com using your mobile devices browser. That method does not yet support reserved seat selection)
- Select the theatre you wish to attend. The films for the current day and the next 5 days are available. Select the day, select the film (note that available showtimes and the amenities associated with those show times will be displayed) select your preferred time, select the quantity and type of tickets, select your seats (If it is a reserved seating showtime) and enter your payment information. Once complete, the ticket will be sent to your mobile device and will aslo be emailed to you.
▶ Can I skip the box office after buying a ticket using the mobile app?
Yes, you can go directly to the ticket taker for entry. To show your mobile ticket…On the mobile app, click Account, then My Purchases and then select the ticket. It will display a barcode that the ticket taker will scan for entry.
▶ Can I reserve seats using the mobile app?
The Santikos Premier mobile app allows users to select their seat using their mobile device. Reserved seating is offered at the following locations… Houston area: Palladium AVX & Silverado IMAX, San Antonio area: Palladium IMAX and Silverado.
▶ How do I pick up my ticket?
- Your ticket is already on your phone. To show your mobile ticket…On the mobile app, click Account, then My Purchases and then select the ticket. It will display a barcode that the ticket taker will scan for entry.
- Or you can go to the kiosk and insert the credit/debit card used for your mobile purchase.
- You can also visit the theatre box office to pick up your ticket.
▶ What is our policy on tickets purchased through Movietickets.com?
Movietickets.com is our online ticketing partner. Tickets purchased through them and their affiliated 3rd party websites (like Flixster, Google, IMAX, showtimes.com) are valid and accepted at the theatre. Please refer to their website for details and limitations.
▶ How do I pick up my tickets purchased with movietickets.com
Tickets may be picked up by visiting a kiosk at the theatre and inserting the same credit/debit card used for the online transaction. The tickets will be dispensed. You may also visit the theatre box office to retrieve your online tickets.
▶ Can I use Fandango.com to purchase tickets?
No. We are not currently a ticketing partner with Fandango.com. They display our showtimes but are unable to sell tickets for our theatres.
▶Can I reserve my seats using Movietickets.com?
PC users that visit Movietickets.com or their affiliates can reserve their seats at our theatres that offer reserved seating. PLEASE NOTE: Mobile users that visit Movietickets.com using their mobile browser, use the movietickets.com mobile app or their affiliate’s mobile apps will not have the ability to pick a specific seat using a mobile device. Seats will be issued on a “Best Available” basis.
▶ How do I request a donation?
Submit your donation request to us at http://www.santikos.com/connect/contact These requests need to be submitted 30 days prior to the event.
▶ How do I find more info about scheduling a group showing or private event?
We host numerous private events and parties every week. To learn more, submit a reservation request to us at http://www.santikos.com/privateevents/
▶ How do I book a birthday party or learn more?
▶ Who do I contact about in-theatre advertising?
We utilize two different companies for our on screen advertising. Additional information is available at http://www.santikos.com/advertise
▶ Where can I buy a gift card?
Gift cards can be purchased at any theatre box office or online at http://santikos.com/store/giftcards
▶ How do I check a gift card balance?
You can check your gift card balance at http://santikos.com/store/giftcards
▶ How do I buy bulk Super Saver tickets?
Super Savers are discounted tickets that are purchased in bundles of 50. These make great incentives for employees or clients. They are redeemable for an admission to any standard film. An additional charge is required for premium experiences (IMAX, D-BOX and 3D films.) Tickets are available for purchase by calling us at 210-496-1300
▶ How do I request a film be shown?
If there is a film that you want to see played at one of our theatres, you can submit your suggestion to us at http://santikos.com/connect/contact
▶ What is Digital Cinema?
Digital cinema is new digital technology that has replaced film in cinemas. It provides a perfect picture each and every show.
▶ What is AVX?
AVX is the Ultimate Audio Visual Experience and is our highest standard of projection quality. AVX auditoriums feature oversized wall to wall and floor to ceiling screens, 4K digital projection and a premium sound system featuring Dolby Atmos or Barco Auro 11.1 sound.
▶ What is Dolby Atmos?
Dolby® Atmos™ is a revolutionary new theatre audio system. It offers precision placement and movement of sound pulls audiences into the story for a unique movie experience. It features 64 individual channels of sound to create an immersive sound around you.
▶ What is IMAX?
IMAX is large screen projection technology that is designed to deliver the absolute premium, immersive movie going experience on a giant screen
▶ What are D-Box seats?
D-Box seats are motion control seats that are synchronized with the film that allow you to “Live the Action”
▶ How does Order In service work?
Order In service is available at select locations and is indicated by an icon below the showtime on the theatre’s showtime page. Just head into the theatre and one of our servers will take your order and bring your food and drink directly to your seat. For the best experience we suggest arriving 30 minutes before showtime.
▶ What is a VIP theatre?
Our theatres listed as VIP are reserved for guests ages 18 and older only. Children are not permitted even if accompanied by an adult.
▶ How does Reserved seating work?
We offer Reserved Seating at the following theatres: San Antonio area-Palladium IMAX & Silverado. Houston area- Palladium AVX & Silverado IMAX. Select your own seat and relax knowing that you do not have to wait in any line to get your favorite spot in the theatre. You can select your seat at the box office, kiosk, Santikos.com using a PC and the Santikos Premier mobile app. PLEASE NOTE: Mobile device users that visit Santikos.com using their mobile browser or have not yet upgraded to the new Santikos Premiere mobile app do not have the ability to pick a specific seat using a mobile device. Seats will be issued on a “Best Available” basis.
▶ Can I take my food into the theatre?
Yes. Any food or drink item that is purchased at the theatre can be taken into the auditorium.
▶ Can I bring my own food and drink to the theatre?
No. We do not permit outside food and drink inside the theatre. The only exception to this rule will be a birthday cake for a booked party.
▶ What kind of food do you offer?
Our food choices vary widely by location. Seven of our theatres offer additional restaurant/café choices. Please refer to the menu/amenities tab located at the top left of the theatre showtime page. Each of our theatres offer traditional theatre concessions. Also, beer and wine is available at each of our theatres.
▶ Which theatres feature a full bar including liquor?
Full bar service is available at the following theatres, San Antonio area-Palladium IMAX and Rialto Brewhaus and Houston area-Palladium AVX and Silverado IMAX